Knowing Our Product Designs
1. We’ve developed our own version of galvanized steel sub-substructure frame modules. Why? Because its extremely durable, rust-proof, recyclable and lasts a lifetime. Wood material as sub-base is not environmentally friendly and succumbs to rot under damp conditions.
2. Users can choose between interchangeable cross-section HYBRID joists such as wood batten or aluminium/ steel L-brackets, depending on your deck surfacing and your choice of screw fasteners. It’s a matter of bolting on/ unbolting off your favourite joist from your deck module.
3. Each of our standard deck sub-substructure frames are self-leveling that comes with 4 sets of height adjustable legs in each corner. It allows for a certain correctable margin of error in case your basic foundation using cement pavers on grass or soil is not entirely level.
4. Need longer add-on legs for higher decks? That won’t be a problem too with our proprietary deck elevation system that caters for macro and micro height adjustments. You can cut to exact lengths using common electric hand tools. Which means it can work well on uneven landscapes.
5. For our EZgrid pergola structures we’ve added 2,3 and 4-way post connectors to help create solid and perfect grid-like outdoor structures. At first glance, its a straightforward technical design but we have modified our connectors to allow users to easily replace damaged wood posts.
6. We’ve paired our EZgrid pergola system with our in-house soft canopy roofing system. And we’ve made it interesting with our Flexisky canopy design that allows user to switch configurations from bad weather, to pleasant skies as well as perfect days for see-through skies.
[ PLEASE BROWSE & CLICK ON OUR CATEGORY OR PRODUCT PAGES TO FIND OUT MORE! ]